Colorado Business Licenses and Permits

Let us help you with Colorado licensing bureaucracy

Business Licenses and Permits

Many small businesses need licenses and permits to legally operate. But if you’re like most, navigating the web of state, county, and city licensing requirements tests your sanity.

We’ll quickly identify and obtain the licenses and permits your business needs. 100% honesty here, if you have the time and patience, you can likely figure out which licenses and permits your business needs. In fact, most states have solid resources online to assist small businesses with this process. However, maybe that’s not how you want to spend your time. Nor do you want to test your tolerance for government websites and hotlines. If you want help, we’ll quickly determine your licensing and permitting requirements so you can move on and put your energy toward the more engaging aspects of your business.

Licenses and Permits You May Need

  • State, County, and City Sales Tax Licenses
  • Retail Sales Tax License
  • Wholesale Sales Tax License
  • Liquor License
  • Farmers Market License
  • Vendor License
  • Special Event License
  • Single Event License
  • Restaurant & Food Vendor Licenses
  • Mobile Food Vendor License (Food Truck)
  • Occupational License

Next Steps

Contact us for answers to your licensing and permitting issues. We look forward to working with you.

Or, schedule an appointment for an initial consultation.